Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentine's!

two people wished me happy vday today.

firstly, was joe of course.

the other person was rather odd. she's my favourite wanton mee stall owner. the conversation was rather amusing too. while queuing for my food:

auntie: ah girl, not going out today? 没有人约你吗?(nobody date you?)

me: no lah.. staying at home today! outside very crowded and expensive!

auntie: wah! so guai ah! know how to save money!

*pause. goes back to taking orders from other people. a couple of minutes later.*

auntie: ah girl. you really got no date today ah? you so pretty got no boyfriend meh? (HEEHEE! and NO this is not the purpose of posting this conversation!)

me: *awkward laughter* haha.. no lah auntie. i got boyfriend lah. but we are staying home today..

auntie: you have?! is he around?! *peers around*

me: no lah! he is still at home!

auntie: oh.. 下次要带他来见我 hor!(next time you must bring him to see me!)

me: *major awkward laughter* hahaha! can no problem!

*my noodles are finally done*

auntie: take your noodles! happy valentine's day hor!

HURHURHUR! i've found a second mother in my wonton mee stall auntie. -.-"

my parents then went on to ask me when i joined them why i was laughing so heartily with the wanton mee auntie.. hehs.

happy vday people!

:)