Wednesday, April 08, 2009

some things don't change.

moments ago, just as i was killing myself thinking of how to write the intro of my 5k word Entertainment Law essay, i had an epiphany:

"Celebrities currently have a status similar to that of immortals. People hunger for anything related to them – they are in the news, billboards, television advertisements and even in fashion apparels. As Britney Spears puts it succinctly – “everybody wants a piece of me” ."

lol. damn brilliant if i may say so myself. :D

so being damn proud of myself, i told joe i wanted to blog about it. and then i realised, one year ago, around this time of the year, i had the exact same thought.

click here.

if you notice the date, IT'S EXACTLY ONE YEAR AGO.

looks like some things don't change. i do useless modules and i come up with silly introductions that i want to blog about for the whole world to see.

:)

ok back to completing the introduction!